Wedding news.

My brother and the German Science Babe are getting married tomorrow at 7 P.M.

If you’re thinking of gifts, their china pattern is Minecraft Diamond.

Advertisements

7 Responses to Wedding news.

1. wdydfae says:

Proving yet again that my romantic surmises on the Internet are always wrong.

Congrats to GSB and Worme bro!

What, you thought I had a romantic relationship?! As a superior form of life I’ve forsworn all such puny human entanglements, due solely to an enlightened state of mind and not because my widdle heart was broken into pieces.

• wdydfae says:

But that just ups the ante. The “healing” romantic story arch has been pounded into my head by Hollywood too many times to count. And admit it, a love interest with Spock is 10 times more interesting than a love interest with Kirk.

Since this is a wedding thread, if you intended that (Nurse) “Chapel” reference it’s a pretty good one.

• wdydfae says:

If hazily remembering “Didn’t some hot chick have a real bad thing for Spock at some point?” qualifies as intending a Nurse Chapel reference, then, yes, it’s a good one!

• Edohiguma says:

Why’s everyone ignoring Bones! Or Scotty!

• wdydfae says:

I remember a stand up routine where the comedian was talking about Star Trek and said something like, “Did you ever notice, Scotty’s the only one who never gets laid? I mean, seriously. Can you imagine it, though? ‘I can’t do it! I huven’t gut the power!'”