The difference between a geek and a political geek.

If you saw this Insty post about Barack “Milhous” Obama and thought…”heh heh, yeah, Milhouse is pretty pathetic….wait a second, they misspelled his name!”…you are a geek.

One of us, one of us!

Advertisements

8 Responses to The difference between a geek and a political geek.

That was actually my first thought “It’s lacking the E at the end!”

2. Sue says:

Not fair, now you are making me feel terribly, terribly old…

3. MG says:

Old geeks = Simpsons.
    New geeks = Didn’t I kill him in Stonecore? ( Well OK I chased him till the giant worm killed him, relative, Wormme?)

Truth = Nah, can’t be like Nixon, he actually ended a war without starting more and visited China.

Nixon has to have hunched shoulders and do that jowl shaking thing. “My fellow Americans . . . wuhbuhwuhbuhwubuhwuhbuh . . .

Although, Nixon himself probably never actually did that, just some comics mimicking Nixon.

(BTW, Oliver Stone’s Nixon movie was not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.)

You’re probably right.

Haven’t watched, or wanted to watch, anything since O.S.’s…Any Given Sunday? Got tired of him after Natural Born Killers, even before knowing he was a suck-up to tyrants.

Only Nixon could go to China.