Refraining from hating people is usually easy for me.

That’s the welcome side of the equation; loving people is also harder for me than most.  But right now I’m having trouble not hating Barack Obama.

Start with the smug mug.  Fella, that you just had to go to Iowa with the Republicans there proves you’re as needy and insecure as a little girl.  You have to be the center of attention, and when you are you act like it’s no big deal.

You’re a little bitch, Obama.  About as far from manly as you could get.

But okay, fine.  What’s so important that you had to rush to the heartland to say?

Republicans hate children

That’s only slightly paraphrased.  How does Obama know this?   Because of tax breaks for corporate airplanes.  Seamless logic, non sequitur, what’s the difference?  Of course, those tax breaks were put in by the Democrats as part of their “stimulus”.  Damn, those Republicans are sneaky as well as hateful!

His response to the gay marriage thing also enrages me.

Obama demurred. It’s a states-rights issue, he said.

“Each community is going to be different,” Obama said. “Each state is going to be different.”

OMG, now the autocrat of Obamacare discovers the 10th Amendment?!  Did he miss the 26 states that are suing to be free of his monster?

And I guess Republican leaders are just going to take it?  You guys could go with truthful arguments like “Obama must choose between balancing the budget and further enslaving America’s children”.  Too rich for your blood?

Okay, talk tax raises.  Specifically, how much is needed to balance Obama’s spending.  “The President wants to forego spending cuts and raise taxes instead.  Fine.  His deficit is $1.5 trillion dollars.  Half the country doesn’t pay taxes, nor do children and the aged.  So let’s say there are 75,000,000 tax payers.”

“Folks, all we need a $20,000 tax increase on each and every one of you to give Obama what he wants.”

Hey, here’s a proposal.  How about a bill requiring anyone trying to raise other people’s taxes to share their own tax records?  That’s fair, isn’t it, Barack?  Let’s go for the fat cats who try to make others foot the bill.  I’m all for it.

Dear Lord, I’m not going to be able to put up with this for seventeen months.

9 Responses to Refraining from hating people is usually easy for me.

I think my Texan buddy and I should take you on as our padawan.

2. DefendUSA says:

I completely concur…although I love referring to Teh One as The Pied Piper, or the COWboy President…you know- Citizen of the World boy. Master of absolutely nothing. That is, unless playing 60 rounds of golf in 2.5 years doesn’t count for mastery. Or maybe I should count the parties or the constant campaigning, too?
    That he EVEN had the balls to chastise Congress for “vacationing” during a crisis…WTF? Really, sir? And that the effing Libs are giving him a pass on all of it while deriding Bush some stress relief after he took us into Iraq…Yes, I am only slightly annoyed and pissed off at the blatant shoveling of blame everywhere but where it belongs…

I’m seriously thinking about paying less attention. Just make some donations this cycle, vote, and pray. Can’t handle teh stupid…

3. DefendUSA says:

PS…you can view the tax returns of the President with FOIA, don’t you know…doesn’t matter because raising taxes won’t get us out of the mess. It seems to me that the only way out is to cut entitlements and make ALL wage earners pay something.
    Look at the brashness of the unskilled laborers in the public sector of the UK. They demand more money but cannot deliver the experience or expertise. It forces the factory owners to bring in the “foreign” workers from Poland who will take what they can get, and yet, those owners must pay a stipend to the family members left in the home country and higher tax rates. WTF, again!

4. MAW says:

Removing the tax breaks would reduce the deficit 1 tenth of 1 per cent or about what it costs us for obama to throw a fund raiser at the WH,or what it has costs us for him to golf,or one of moosehells vacations. So who is the evil one?

They need to throw it in his teeth. “You’ve got spending at 1.5 trillion above revenue and you’re not talking cuts. So share how you’ll raise raise another trillion and a half.”

I’ve now seen three different explanations for this. The previous was that they’d increased the benefits after 9-11 bottomed out plane sales.