Channel WORM Mo-90 now off the air.

Thank you for joining us, and for your excellent commentary.  We just bought MineCraft for a belated brotherly birthday present, and have been watching him scramble for survival for the last hour.

Memorial Day is over, our gratitude remains.

Goodnight and God bless, from the spooky Chinese girl who got her butt kicked:

13 Responses to Channel WORM Mo-90 now off the air.

That was such a lame Juon impression.

Lucky for her it wasn’t Mountainbear walking through.

Well… that’s just… I don’t know. Is this even real? People come through the door, one after the other, and they’re all scared by her? Seriously? Heck, the last guy baps her on the head and she doesn’t react? Now that’s just weird. Doesn’t even hear him coming or sees a reflection in the door? Ooookay…

Whatever it is, it’s just bad.

I’d probably tackle her and make a citizens arrest for being lame.

Though the related, suggested videos are pretty interesting to watch, how lame people are. Oh noes, little dark haired girl standing in corridor! Let’s be scared!

Now I counter with something really scary.

Death rides subway

Translation: Mr Wiesinger! Mr Wiesinger! Come on, don’t be childish!

Echt Fett was a comedy show on Austrian tv. They did mostly stuff like that and it was always amazing how easy it was for them to manipulate people. It’s been canned by now. I guess it was too… offensive.

Her giggling at the camera was cute. She still deserved the butt stomp though, of course. If she laughed that off too, I’d be impressed.

Also, Minecraft?

Shame!

Go go Terraria!

That looks fun, too. Hopefully I’ll remember to get it sometime.

The best 10 bucks I paid this year for a game. My Texan friend and I play on each other’s worlds and all we do is dig. And die. And blow each other up. But the houses and bunkers we’ve built so far are insane. My friend built a pyramid that’s bigger than the mountains in his world. My main base has lava pits for defense.

I’ll toss in a few gameplay videos with… the one and only… TotalBiscuit!

and

If you’re a WoW player it’s likely you know TB.

The game is absolutely epic. Just playing multiplayer is a bit of a pain. One person needs to run two instances of the game. One for the server, one for himself. But once that’s sorted out… chaos may ensue!

Hey, they’ve got some extended lyre bird footage? Have you seen it yet?

The things we guys do for women, and then they complain we don’t pay enough attention…

But this bird got so into messing with David Attenborough’s mind that he forgot all about the attracting a mate thing.

I just want to know where he learned that bass riff.

4. MikeW says:

Hey Worme, haven’t stopped by here in a while but I thought this might brighten your day. Or maybe not. As they say, you just can’t make this stuff up…

Italian Seismologists Charged With Manslaughter for Not Predicting 2009 Quake

The stunner here is that the case was not brought by some fringe nutjobs, but by Italian government officials. I think I’d sue the teachers, but that’s just me.

5. thepi says:

Not sure where to put this, so here is as good as any.