Divide and conquer, tra la la.

Anything to get those 270 votes!

Very busy workday.  Did get a chance to read a bit about the RNC and whatnot.  The thing that stuck with me most is reading is…man, Chris Matthews really doesn’t like black people.  That’s a good article, BTW.

“When you start talking about work requirements…everybody knows what game you’re playing: It’s a race card.”

The NR Editors make obvious points:  many more whites than blacks are on welfare, and many more are welfare abusers.  Of course (thanks mainly to the policies of Chris Matthews and his fellow travelers) the percentage of black Americans on the dole is much higher.

Then they remind us that the GOP also talks about unemployment, and sometimes among African-Americans in particular.  For some reason the left is reluctant to highlight that point.  I suspect all they’ve got is “Pandering!  Shameful!”

But it does show that while “progressives” don’t care if African-Americans have jobs, they do care about them remaining government-dependent.  Because affluent white leftists care.  That’s why they raise their own kids to live on unemployment and handouts.

There’s also new war-mongering, race-bating “buzz” from the Hive Mind:

Mr. (Timothy) Noah…arguing that the alleged Republican racism is (inevitably) “subtle”…accusing “Obama of taking money away from (mainly white recipients of) Medicare to fund (majority non-white recipients of) Obamacare.”

As NR points out, that may very well be untrue.  Actually, it’s a leftist propagandist spouting off there, so it’s 99% likely to be false.  But at least it’s less brain-dead than all the “dog-whistle” crap.

So let’s test it.  If Obamacare is a war between black and white “entitlements”…what is deficit spending?

It is American adults financially enslaving children.  Taking money away…plus interest.

I ‘d like to do some division and…conquerision?…myself.  I’d like to pare these child slavers off from decent Americans, seize most of their property, and hand it out to the kiddies.  Yeah!  That’s so far left it’s right, baby!

About wormme

I've accepted that all of you are socially superior to me. But no pretending that any of you are rational.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Divide and conquer, tra la la.

  1. Edohiguma says:

    It’s kind of funny, but it’s pretty much the same here. We do have many foreigners on welfare, usually the usual suspects from the “religion of peace”. However, we have even more of our own people on that roll as well, and many of them abuse it just the same. Of course certain political parties and movements like to ignore that and only hack at the foreigners. Mind you, I think we should just kick such unproductive “immigrants” out again, but while I’m not willing to pay for them, I’m also not willing to pay out of my ass for our own people like that. But I guess that happens when you have a welfare system that gives people more money than what they’d earn if they’d work 40 hours a week.

    Funnily enough, we don’t have money for important things, like funding our universities. Between the out of control welfare state and dumping money in Brussels and Greece there’s not much left the country and the people.

    I’m so tired of the whole lot. Sometimes I think we should just randomly pick 10% of our politicians and hang them in a public square as a warning to the other 90%. Good old Roman decimation, you can’t go wrong with that!

    • wormme says:

      Or combine Shirley Jackson’s The Lottery with Thunderdome…”two bureaucrats enter…one bureaucrat leaves1″, You volunteer for a government job, you take your chances at coming up snake eyes. If you can’t get enough volunteers for a minimal government…oh god, wouldn’t that be nice…draftees could serve for a term without fear of being Hunger Gamed.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s